Specializing in Rack & Stack installations, decommissions, and data media destruction, Power Solutions’ team of qualified technicians has more than 30 years of IT experience servicing data centers and other mission critical facilities.
Power Solutions takes a systematic approach to Rack & Stack installations and decommissions making sure that requirements are met and work is properly documented. Having experience in both production and non-production environments, we understand the added complexity of servicing live equipment and take necessary measures to ensure minimal disruption to operations.
- Full service hardware removal in any environment
- Cable removal services
- Rack and cabinet removal services
- Power cord removal services
- Asset management documentation captured and provided for all decom services
Rack & Stack Installation Services
- Full service hardware installations and device cabling in any environment
- General consulting services for rack design and hardware implementation
- Specialized in Tech Refresh projects
- Asset management services – rack elevation detail, cable schematics, asset tagging, and label application
- Basic device configuration and OS installation
Data Media Destruction
As data breaches become more common, it is very important to use proper media destruction methods to ensure that data cannot be recovered from your decommissioned IT equipment. Our technicians provide the following on-site wiping and destruction services, in accordance with the most stringent government standards, to protect your sensitive data from unauthorized disclosure.
- Magnetic tape degaussing and destruction
- HDD degaussing, destruction and shredding
- SSD destruction and shredding using 3/8” cutter
- Issue of a Certificate of Data Destruction (CODD) for detailed documentation/audit compliance